Backwoods Home Magazine

Backwoods Home Magazine - practical ideas for self-reliant living
A Webcomic about Freedom

Monday, March 26, 2007

In Memory Grandma Rivers

The Rivers Clan Today,

Today we Celebrate the life of Eva Rivers, My Grandmother. I cannot mourn the loss of such a Great women. Only remind Sydney and Meghan of the example that my Grandmother showed in life. She was an exceptional women. We will remember her as always bieng one of the Generous and loveing people in the world.

I know she walks with Grandpa now.

Today I rededicate this Blog to My Grand parents. For they opitimize the strength and courage that is guiding us though our new Journey.

I send a prayer to our creator that we might be 1/10th the person that Grandma Rivers was.

I am only sorry that she never met her Sydney and Meghan. But I know that she and Grandpa are watching and Guiding us.

In Loving Memory
Jason Rivers
J,J,S,M

2 comments:

POP said...

Grandma always had a special place in her heart for you and Rob. She continued to fill that special place with Syd, Meghan and Mhari.
She may not have ever met them in person but she knew them in her hert.
I love you JR............Pop

Robin Rivers said...

Their spirit lives pretty darn strong in all of us bro!

Safe travels.

We love you,

R