Backwoods Home Magazine

Backwoods Home Magazine - practical ideas for self-reliant living
A Webcomic about Freedom

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

In Memorium For Randy

Tonight Jess Called Me From work to tell me that our owner Randy Jones was in a Fatal Motorcycle Accident. I did not know Randy For long, But in that time he was a mentor and Most of all a friend. Sean The chef said that the diner will continue on. It is a Memorial to Randy's Legacy. My words cannot express the greif I feel. For when a connection is made with a person well. You Just Know.
Jason

1 comment:

POP said...

SORRY JR. I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO LOSE A FRIEND. I WILL SAY A PRAYER FOR RANDY THAT HE MAY REST IS THE PEACE OF GODS LOVING ARMS.
LIFE IS STRANGE...YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHEN OR WHERE YOUR TIME WILL COME TO AN END. THERE IS NO BETTER TIME THAN NOW TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST.
I LOVE YOU SON......POP