Backwoods Home Magazine

Backwoods Home Magazine - practical ideas for self-reliant living
A Webcomic about Freedom

Friday, February 22, 2008

Springtime?

Greeting from the North,

From -50 to +48. Yep That is Febuary in Alaska. I have not seen this Extreme of Temperture Change since I lived In Colorado. Makes it feel Like home. Well because it is. We Plan on bieng here for awhile.

As you can see. We are gearing up for fishing season. Starts for us April 5th. We will have been here one year.

Love Jason

1 comment:

S. said...

Wow, I can't believe you guys have already been up there for a whole year! What can I say, time goes by faster now than I think any of us would have ever thought it could. The girls look great! Getting so big! Can't wait to see more pictures. Oh yeah, I made a blog too! You should check it out and leave me a comment...Or something along those lines :P