Backwoods Home Magazine

Backwoods Home Magazine - practical ideas for self-reliant living
A Webcomic about Freedom

Monday, April 14, 2008

Paid Twice

So as I was looking at stimulus related stuff online last night I stumbled onto this blog titled:I’ve Paid For This Twice Already…


The addy is: http://www.paidtwice.com/

I found it quite interesting. So much in fact I added it to my Google Reader list. (Thanks MOM, I am really enjoying the reader)

Anyway, it's by a 30-something Mom with 2 little kids and is about her families endeavour to decrease their so they just have a mortgage payment. Well we haven't had a credit card since September of 2005. AND VOW TO NEVER HAVE ANOTHER AS LONG AS WE LIVE. But still have other debts to pay and a painful car loan. In 2 and half years of large payments it would be nice to have it a lot further paid then it is. With the goal of also building our own log home. And new furniture for it would be nice too.

So I found her blog interesting and helpful. So I thought I would share.

On a weather note, the storm I had been hearing about seemed to arrive as it has been snowing all day. With snow in the forecast for the next few days. So much for break-up.


Love to everyone, Jess

1 comment:

paidtwice said...

aw thanks! glad you found it useful. Keep up the debt-killing dream! :)