Backwoods Home Magazine

Backwoods Home Magazine - practical ideas for self-reliant living
A Webcomic about Freedom

Thursday, July 17, 2008

LESS THAN A WEEK BOB AND SAM TO ALASKA

OK. So I am a Wee Bit Obcessed.
ANYTHING Fishing or Hunting Related. Oh Yay I am There.
It does Not matter if I am Catching Fish or Trying to Plan a Caribou or Moose Hunt.
I get happy just thinking about it.
Example.
Spent 2 Hour Last Night on Alaska Fish and Game Website looking at Fish counts for our upcoming Trip to The Klutina(Pronounced KLU-tina)River With Jessicas Dad and Brother for some King and Sockeye Salmon Fishing. 631,269 Sockeye Salmon Have Past the Miles Lake Sonar On The Copper River. Than Means that Salmon Should Be for dinner.

Bob and Sam Will Be The First Family that has Braved to come up here. So I am hopeing for a great trip.

Bob and Sam Tight Lines in about 9 Days

Love
Jason

No comments: